We have a vacancy for a Business Development Manager in Field International Ltd
BDM’s focus on improving and growing a business, by establishing and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
As a business development manager, you’ll identify new business opportunities to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
Your work will begin with careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets and will look at ways to enhance the revenue opportunities for the business.
As a business development manager, you’ll need to:
- in line with the Managing Director’s requirements – develop the business sales and marketing strategy
- research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets. create a sales pipeline
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation to build the business portfolio
- generate leads and contact prospective customers
- foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors
- work with the finance team, factory and quality departments as appropriate
- seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.